Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 7, 2011

warne will be in rest after IPL 2O11.

shane warne,captain of Rajstan Royals will quite all kind of professional cricket after IPL2011.

The spin great retired from test cricket after Australia whitewashed England 5-0 in the Ashes in early 2007 but continued to play in the cash-rich IPL.

Warne, who took 708 test wickets, has been Rajasthan Royals' captain/coach in the four editions of the Twenty20 tournament.

"Yes this is my last year playing IPL," Warne posted on his Twitter account on Friday.

"I will miss the IPL but it's been fun for the last 4 seasons... I've had a great time -- but it's time to say goodbye to IPL.

"Thanks for kind words re my bowling - but it's 100 percent my last four games of professional cricket unless we make finals," the 41-year old added.

No comments:

Post a Comment